MARDI GRAS SERVED UP A WHOLE NEW WAYSelect Days in Spring
Experience an international food fest with cuisine and entertainment inspired by international Carnaval celebrations. Take a culinary journey around Universal Studios Florida with a variety of food available for purchase including:
- Cajun Crawfish Boil and other New Orleans favorites
- Pernil and Mofongo from Puerto Rico
- Pholourie from Trinidad & Tobago
- Pork Schnitzel Sliders from Germany
- And flavors from other regions
This all-new celebration of flavor and color also features:
- A fleet of spectacular Pirate Treasure themed floats on display throughout the park
- A collection of Universal’s classic Mardi Gras floats
- Street entertainment
- And more
Learn More >
We continue to implement enhanced health and safety procedures and those practices will be applied to all experiences taking place during Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebration. Guests may remove their face covering while actively eating or drinking, but must be stationary and maintain appropriate social distancing. Otherwise, Guests must wear face coverings at all times. Inside restaurants and in outdoor dining areas we have arranged tables and seating so that guests can safely remove their face coverings while enjoying their dining experience.
Seasonal Passholders are blocked out of Universal Studios Florida Mar. 27-28.